· Select one (1) organization for which you worked or with which you are familiar, and support or challenge the degree to which the organization aligned the goals set for the employees to the organization’s vision and mission. Recommend key steps that this, or any, organization could take in order to correct its performance management process if the goals set for employees do not align to the organization’s goals. Justify your response.
· Give your opinion on the effectiveness of two (2) best methods to provide formal individual growth opportunities for the organization from Part 1 of the discussion. Support your response with specific examples of the benefits of using your chosen methods.
Week 3 Discussion
· E- Activity
· Go to the Hofstede Centre’s Website, located at http://geert-hofstede.com/countries.html, and select one (1) country of your choosing from the drop-down menu. Review the six (6) cultural dimensions of the selected country. Next, use the Internet to research the organizational culture of one (1) multinational company (MNC) that conducts business within the selected country. Be prepared to discuss.
“Challenges and Best Practices” Please respond to the following:
· Debate the major challenges (e.g., legal requirements, cheaper manpower, global talent, human resource practices, etc.) that MNCs face when developing performance management processes within countries outside of the United States.
· From the e-Activity, determine whether the national culture of the chosen country trumps the organizational culture of the chosen MNC, or vice versa. Next, assess the extent to which the selected organization has overcome any of its cultural challenges. Justify your response.
Week 4 Discussion
Top of Form
· Using an acronym, create your own coaching model, and define the meaning of each letter as it relates to performance management. Specify the primary reasons that you believe your model would be effective. Justify your response.
· Compare and contrast internal coaching versus external coaching overall. Suggest two (2) pros and two (2) cons of each coaching method. Provide a rationale for your response.
Bottom of Form