The feedback that you provide the client is of great importance to the success of a consulting intervention. Only when the client understands the feedback you provided will the client act upon it. On the basis of the course text and articles from the University online library resources, understand the qualities, value, and delivery of feedback for a client and respond to the following:
1. Describe the steps of a generic feedback cycle.
2. Make the feedback steps specific to consulting and explain your revisions.
3. List and describe at least three measures of quality feedback. Provide your rationale for selecting these measures.
4. Describe a few strategies for dealing with resistance to feedback.
· By the due date assigned, post your responses to this Discussion Area. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources (i.e., APA format); and use accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.