To learn more about MOOCs, read the article titled “7 Things You Should Know About MOOCs”. Next, use the Internet or Strayer Library to locate two (2) additional articles on your own.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper responding to the items below:
Note: Make each numbered item below a heading in your paper.
1. Analyze three (3) advantages and three (3) disadvantages of MOOCs. Provide support for your analysis.
2. Compare and contrast MOOCs to a traditional online course. Propose one (1) use case in which a MOOC could be more beneficial to an adult learner than taking a traditional online course.
3. Discuss the main reasons why, as an adult learner, you may choose to take a MOOC. Explain the type of MOOC you would take, and specify why you would select this type of MOOC.
4. Suggest at least two (2) ways that MOOCs are or are not relevant to your current career. Justify your response.
5. Explore both the future of MOOCs and their potential impact on adult education, lifelong learning, and training.
6. Provide a reference page including the three (3) articles used in