Case study analysis (30%) • The use of case studies has been incorporated throughout the unit to provide a range of ‘real
world’ business examples. Your recognition of the issues faced in the marketing environment is required. Informed discussion with relevance to previous and current marketing studies is also required in response to the questions posed by the case studies.
• You are required to provide written answers to one case study – Kill_Kapture. The answers to the case study assignment are to be typed (single line spacing) and a minimum of 1,000 words (plus an assignment submission cover sheet and references).
• Wider reading is encouraged and referencing to academic journals should be used where appropriate.
• One draft submission is available online (under Topic 5) and the draft can then be adjusted prior to the final submission (online under Topic 5). To avoid a high similarity % don’t submit the draft with a cover page.
• The case study assignment must be submitted online together with an Urkund similarity report and a signed assignment submission cover sheet. Similarity should be under 4% . Due before the beginning of the workshop Session 3.
• A penalty of 10% per day (to a total of 30% which is the total allocated for the assessment) will be applied for late submissions.