1. In which time period did Early Renaissance take place ?
2. Make a comparing analysis of this two paintings. (Don’t forget to name the topic of the painting and authors).
3. Which new topics of art appeared in XV century art?
4. What types of perspective were used in the renaissance art? Describe them and explain, what is the difference.
5. Use these four sculptures as an example to explain the difference between proto Renaissance, Early Renaissance , High Renaissance, Mannerism and Baroque Sculpture (don’t forget to name authors, period of art and topic of sculpture).
6. Use these two pictures to explain the difference between Venetian and Florentine Renaissance
7. What does it mean Mannerism? (why do we call this style Mannerism)
8. What is Baroque Style? Explain, why do we call it like this?
9. Use these two pictures to explain the difference between Mannerism and High Renaissance painting
10. Explain the term “Rococo” , what does it mean
11. Describe main topics of Academical painting
12. Use this painting to describe main features of Neo-Classical movement.
13. Use this painting to describe main features of Romanticism
14. Name main movements/ styles in the 19th century
15. Use this picture to describe main features of the Realism movement
16. Use this pictures to compare Realism and Venetian Renaissance paintings
17. Name movement/ style