Directions for Project One Due Date: September 12, 2018
1. All work should be done by the student individually even though you can help one another.
2. No-hand material should be included in the project. If there is any hand written part to the
project, it will be penalized 10%. Late project will also be penalized.
3. Include all Mathematica codes or graphs pertaining to the problem.
4. There should not be error in the final report to be turned in.
5. A cover page should include the student’s name, instructor’s name, title and a nice 3D graph
that can easily be obtained from Mathematica.