Directions: Read through the questions below then proceed to peer-review one class member’s paper. For questions which do not require a yes/no response, answers should be longer than one sentence and provide constructive feedback. You will be graded on your ability to accurately and thoroughly evaluate a peer’s work in order to maintain or enhance its quality.
2) What components of the assignment criteria need additional clarity?
3) Was there anything that was confusing? |_| Yes |_| No If yes, what was it?
4) Are the details and examples supportive to the topics? |_| Yes |_| No If no, what needs clarification?
5) What is good about the writing? Why is it good?
6) What errors need to be corrected?
7) What specific suggestions for improvement can you make?
8) Does the conclusion make recommendations to resolve the health issue within the target population based on current literature? |_| Yes |_| No
9) Are two peer-reviewed resources used? |_| Yes |_| No
10) Have APA guidelines been followed? |_| Yes |_| No
Copyright 2011. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.