1. Culture Overview (very brief summary)
1. Language and dialects typically spoken
1. Cultural Communication Practices
1. Family Roles and Organization
1. Behaviors and Health
3. High-Risk Behaviors
3. Common health conditions
3. Spirituality and Death Rituals
1. Healthcare Practices
4. Use of Western, Eastern or Other medical practices
4. Types of Practitioners utilized
4. Cultural Response to Pain
4. Considerations for Health Promotion and Planning by health professionals
5. Important Points for PTAs to know about this culture based on your findings
PHT 1020 Case Study Response: 1 paper submitted by the group in APA format.
1. Culture Overview
1. Case Study Responses
1. Each category above should be answered in its own paragraph w/ headings and subheadings
1. Reference page
|Organization||Information is very organized with well-constructed paragraphs and subheadings.|
|Quality of Information||Information clearly relates to the main topic. It includes several supporting details and/or examples.|
|Sources||All sources (information and graphics) are accurately documented in the desired format. Including within text citations.|
|Paragraph Construction||All paragraphs include introductory sentences, explanations or details, and concluding sentence.|
|Mechanics||No grammatical, spelling or punctuation errors.|
The paper will be written as a group and submitted to Turnitin to check originality. If your paper has more than 25% of its material that is not original, your group will receive a “0”. You will have two chances to submit your paper to Turnitin, the first submission will allow you check the originality and make improvements to the paper as needed to avoid plagiarism. The second submission will be the final and graded submission.
Resources: Textbook, encyclopedia, academic journals, and appropriate websites (this should be no more than 1 or 2 websites and NOT include Wikipedia). ALL must be referenced per APA guidelines.
Formatting: You must use APA formatting throughout the entire paper. You DO NOT need to include an abstract. Your paper should include a cover page, introduction, body, conclusion, and references page. You must use headings and subheadings as you move between topics in the paper.