Unit Plan Part 2 Instructions
1. Using the information from your Unit Plan 1 form, you will complete 5 fully developed lesson plans. You will use the template provided for the Unit Plan Part 2 to develop your 5 lesson plans for this assignment. The lesson plans must form a cohesive unit. Use the Lesson Plan Template provided and complete this unit in its entirety.
You will need to:
· Include all materials/forms/worksheets to support your lesson plan
· Include all assessments/evaluations used for your lesson plans.
· You are required to use a total of 10 instructional accommodations throughout your unit. You will need to incorporate these 10 accommodations in your 5 lesson plans.
· Your rewritten chapter from Unit Plan Part 1 assignment must be one of your 10 instructional accommodations. This rewritten chapter must also be included in a lesson plan.
2. For this Unit Plan 2, you will need to provide your summary from your Unit Plan Part 1 describing your fictitious class, and include the seating chart. You may edit this as needed using the feedback from your Unit Plan Part 1.
3. You will need to list the 10 instructional accommodations in your lesson plans.
· Incorporate all 10 of the instructional accommodations.
· Consider the needs of all of your learners in your classroom when you are developing your instructional accommodations. Explain how you will modify your instruction, activities, or assignments to meet the needs of each type of learner in your classroom and why you chose that specific instructional accommodation.
· You should review the materials taught throughout the course in order to assist you in completing this unit plan. Consider the following question when deciding on your instructional accommodation: What type of accommodation would it be: behavioral, instructional, text, homework, assessment, etc.?
4. Make sure you provide all materials/forms/worksheets/assessments that you will be using in your lesson plans, including the ones that you created specific for the instructional accommodation requirement.
· Create visual, auditory, or kinesthetic adaptations for the accommodations. For example, if it is mnemonic, create a worksheet or note page for the fictitious student(s). Another example would be if you chose to have an oral test, then read the test on a tape and turn this in with the unit. If it is a physical accommodation in the classroom, provide visual evidence.
You will need to cite the textbooks/books used in the lesson plans (and your rewritten chapter) at the end of this assignment.
*The materials and information used in this unit would be excellent items to incorporate in your portfolio to use and refer to for future job opportunities.
All components of this assignment must be included in ONE single document.
This assignment is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of Module/Week 8.