Write a 4-6 sentence description of a single URL on the specified topic. Submit the assignment as a Word document.
Your Web Link Assignments should include an introduction to the site and a description, and/or evaluation, of it. Be specific. The key is that someone should be able to read your entry and know whether this site is one that might be relevant to his/her research. See the example below for a good description.
Pennsylvania State Constitution of 1776. (2008)
The Pennsylvania Constitution of 1776 (ratified September 28, 1776) has been described as the most democratic in America and was drafted by Robert Whitehill, Timothy Matlack, Dr. Thomas Young, George Bryan, James Cannon, and Benjamin Franklin. The Constitution provides for a unicameral legislature, a Supreme Executive Council, a President elected by an Assembly and Council together, and a Council of Censors. The constitution was later copied by revolutionaries of Vermont as a basis for their constitution. This site is useful as it gives us an insight into the debate over constitutional government that would culminate in 1787.
· The entry is from an academic or literary source.
· You have included a helpful description of at least 4-6 sentences that tells the readers what we’ll find on the site.
· Your description is grammatically and mechanically correct.
· The URL is correct.
· The URL is NOT from Wikipedia or other wiki or social media sites
· Other unacceptable sites include online general reference encyclopedias such as Encyclopedia Britannica, online dictionaries, and general informational search sites such as infosearch.com, infoplease.com, about.com, answers.com, etc.