· Understand the challenges associated with retirement in general.
· Be able to articulate the varying goals of retirement for different populations.
· Comprehend the concerns that exist for a retired person.
· Recognize the life expectancy upon retirement.
· Be able to understand and define health inequities related to the aging population.
· Be able to describe whether aging individuals today are equipped to cope with the challenging environment.
· CROSS NATIONAL DIFFERENCE IN GOALS FOR RETIREMENT.
· FROM ROCK N ROLL TO ROCK N CHAIR.
· REACHING EMPOWERED AGING THROUGH REDUCING HEALTH AND FINANCIAL DISPARITIES.
· THE ECONOMIC, FISCAL, AND FINANCIAL IMPLICATIONS OF AN AGING SOCIETY.
· TRENDS IN THE AGING OF THE POPULATION AND THE LIFE EXPECTANCY AFTER RETIREMENT.
1. Write a 4-page paper which discusses the challenges of retirement from both a fiscal perspective as well as a physical health perspective. Is retirement truly “golden” for most people, why, why not?