· Discuss the roles played by financial ratios in general and analyze the commonly used financial ratios by categories.
· Additionally, select a local hospital and compare its financial ratios for the most recent three years against the national norms for this type of institution. Include analytical comments and how the organization compares to the national norms as well as any suggestions as to how results could be improved.
Your paper must include an introduction, thesis, and conclusion.
· Must be three double-spaced pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style.
· Must include a title page with the following:
· Title of paper
· Student’s name
· Course name and number
· Instructor’s name
· Date submitted
· Must address the topic with critical thought.
· Must include the listed headings with the content required under each.
· Must use at least three scholarly sources that were published within the last five years
· Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style